A new avatar species with a love of the forest.
Join the Spirit Sanctuary Discord Server!
- Full-body tracking ready with digitigrade leg motion
- Fully Eye & Face-Tracked versions available, compatible with VRCFT 5.0
- VRChat SDK3 features & menu icons
- Facial Expressions (gesture control) & full-face visemes
- Tail, Ear, and Nose Physics
- 4K Textures
- Customize your avatar colours in-game
- Support for Warren's Fast Fur Shader
- Quest & Fallback versions included
- All source files (Blender, Substance Painter, Photoshop PSD)
- User Manual with tutorial information
Upon purchasing the Spirit Avatar, you can do whatever you want with the model, except:
- You can’t claim that the Spirit Avatar is your own work.
- You can’t redistribute, share, or resell any of the Spirit Avatar files.
- If you want to sell a customisation (e.g. a custom skin or other modification) of the Spirit Avatar to someone else, you may only do so if both you and the other person have purchased it.
- If you want to upload your Spirit Avatar as a Public Avatar, you need to include the CreditQuad object (inside the chest) with its material, unchanged from the template avatar.
You are still responsible for any actions you take or modifications you make involving the Spirit Avatar.
You'll get a Unity Package with avatars set up for both PC and Quest VRChat, the Substance Painter project file, a Photoshop PSD file, and the original Blender 3D files.